The Techno Creatives take-on venture and projects that has the possibility to disrupt complete markets by innovative thinking combining design, technology and business. The teams includes world-class serie-entrepreneurs, business leaders, strategists, designers and developers with the courage to put products to the market that will impact every day life. We are true pioneers within every new industry we are challenging.
We seeks extra ordinary people to live and breath innovation together with us and our portfolio ventures.
# INTRODUCING AIDR
We are getting ready to launch and scale! Aidr is a healthcare empowerment startup, ready to transform the healthcare systems in Europe. Aidr is well positioned to disrupt the €100 Billion EU market solving the exponentially growing need of healthcare due to the rapid population growth in the society.
Introducing cutting edge technology and design thinking into a sector in an urgent need for innovation. Our solution reimagines the way healthcare institutions are interacting with their patients by introducing Aidr, a digital doctor, in an effort to free up important resources to the people in real need of meeting a human doctor. Our Service is there to fulfil the need of doctors on-demand diagnosing patients within seconds, without even interacting with the patients. That's what we believe innovation is all about. Combining business logics and design with technology and monetisation to develop a pure customer market fit.
# OPEN POSITION
We are looking for a hungry Front-End Developer to our Venture Aidr. You will be part of the development team and take responsibility for the development of the front end of our core web-product. You work best when you set the agenda on how to continuously ship and improve the product based on data for decision-making.
# EXPECTATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Are you a low ego developer with knowledge about how to achieve an outstanding user experience for digital products? With an entrepreneurial dedication to develop mind blowing products. Our developers like to define solutions and concepts from a deep knowledge within many different technologies. The ultimate success of a developer lies in their ability to fall in love with the problem and lead the development towards the vision of the product. We expect that you share our values in to make an impact on the world you really dare to challenge the status quo.
- Proven track record of building successful digital-products from the ground up.
- Several years experiences of building websites with excellent User experience.
- Fluent in agile development methodologies.
- Attention to details and strong tech intuition.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on analysing data.
- Loving web design, allowing you to work seamlessly with UI/UX design.
- Deep interest in UI design, comfortable in working with design assets in Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/or Sketch.
- Phenomenal communication skills and fluent in english.
- Excitement about the Swedish society and way of living.
# YOUR TECH SKILLS INCLUDES
- .net, C#
- React, React Native.
# WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU, EXPECT FOR A MEANINGFUL WORK?
Aidr is part of The Techno Creatives international and interdisciplinary environment where teams are working hands on with development of future products for the world's leading companies.
- By being part of us, you get an opportunity to gain and share experiences on how to build products and companies across different industries.
- You get a work place located in the heart of Gothenburg on the Swedish west cost with walking distance to everything the city has to offer.
Your new work environment not only includes 50 talented individuals to interact with, with a diversity where over 40% are from overseas, its also offers you this!:
- Climbing wall, where you challenge yourself and gym & dressing rooms, where you release your thoughts.
- Maker space, for making your inventions come alive.
- 100 square meter roof-top terrace for lunch in the sun and networking evenings.
# ARE YOU THE ONE?
We continuously recruit and meet up with new talents and old legends. Apply by sending us your letter stating what you can do for us, and what you expect from us together with your work portfolio stating your experience level to: firstname.lastname@example.org